UNPAD Swicki

Sunday, May 6, 2007

[ika-unpad-milis] I am impressed by your photos and even touched by your profile

(For full text with comments please click on the title)

Hi Honey,

I saw your profile on Yahoo, I was impressed by your photos and even touched by your profile.There must be something common between us. I want to view more of your photos and chat with you. You can know me by joining the following site. I'm loney, I want to meet you...

May there is something swell come out between us!


Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

__._,_.___
Community email addresses:
  Post message: ika-unpad-milis@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    ika-unpad-milis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  ika-unpad-milis-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   ika-unpad-milis-owner@yahoogroups.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.onelist.com/community/ika-unpad-milis
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS

Film it. Change the world.

Got Yodel?

Best Yahoo! Yodel

Give us your best

yodel and win!

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Yahoo! 360°

Start Sharing

Your place online

Blog & photos

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Worth to Read :

 
Blogging Secret