UNPAD Swicki

Saturday, April 7, 2007

[UNPAD_fikom98] Nely

(For full text with comments please click on the title)

Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
details 770 621-2634

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Best Mascot

Original or Cool

Play the Bix.com

faceoff to see!

Yahoo! Music

Choose your radio

Rock, pop, indie,

country, and more.

Yahoo! Avatars

Face the World

Show your style &

mood in Messenger.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Worth to Read :

 
Blogging Secret