UNPAD Swicki

Friday, April 6, 2007

[UNPAD_fikom98] remember

(For full text with comments please click on the title)

All the girls out there are totally lying when they tell you that size does not matter. Want proof?
I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.
I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that Joey has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine in and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow stuff from this site http://www.auneo.net/mogs

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Best Mascot

Original or Cool

Play the Bix.com

faceoff to see!

Yahoo! Music

Create your radio

Only listen to the

music you love.

Yahoo! Avatars

Share Your Style

Show your face in

Messenger & more.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Worth to Read :

 
Blogging Secret